At Wise Genius, we believe – above all else – that every business deserves a website that is a true reflection of what you and your company or product stands for, one that helps you attract your ideal customers and generates new business opportunities. Plenty of people are great at what they do, however for some, their expertise, personality and unique qualities are lost when you visit their website. We aim to bridge that gap!
What we do…
- Take the time to find out as much about you, your business, and your goals and aspirations before we start to design.
- Design and build websites that are a true reflection of you and your business / product / service.
- Set clear project milestones with achievable deadlines for both parties to work to.
- Talk to you in plain, non-technical English and are happy to explain anything technical that you don’t understand.
- Respond to emails or phone calls within 3 working days.
What we don’t do…
- Promise you things we can’t deliver – we are however, always learning and expanding our skillset.
- Lose your valuable content and images – we keep secure back-ups of all client data.
- Hide any charges from you – the fee for any work is agreed at the outset and any changes to this are discussed fully with you.
- Leave you high & dry – all work with Wise Genius is subject to our standard contract which protects both parties if something does go wrong.
Hi, I’m Susie Tobias, the face behind the owl! I’m a website designer and developer based in Elstow, Bedford, where I live with my husband and two children. I built my first website in 2007 – an information resource for the participants in a British Heart Foundation trek to Sanitago de Compostela – and launched Wise Genius in March 2010.
I have a fondness for…
Baking – I make a mean Victoria Sandwich and love kneading bread.
Hugs with my children – nothing quite beats it!
Meditation – Headspace is slowly making me calmer.
Music – everything from Mozart symphonies to R&B.
North Norfolk – particularly Holkam Beach, sand for miles & miles.
Running – I’m learning to love it!
Sport – though strictly as a spectator. Nothing beats a live football / rugby match.
Strictly Come Dancing – I yearn to be famous just so I can take part.
Sunshine – the ultimate mood booster.
Travel – I’m determined to get back to Singapore one day soon.
Vodka – preferably with ginger beer and a dash of lime.